If you are a music lover, you need the best headphones to get the most out of your favorite music.
Skullcandy Crusher noise-canceling headphones are among the best wireless headphones today. Besides their excellent build and battery life, they have mini subwoofers in each earpiece, delivering great value.
If you are having issues pairing your Skullcandy Crusher wireless headphones then you’ve come to the right place. Read on to learn how to pair Skullcandy Crusher wireless headphones.
Pairing Skullcandy Crusher Headsets: Step-by-Step Guide
You need to press and hold the power button for about four seconds until the LED light starts flashing. The light indicates that your headphone is in pairing mode.
Next, you need to search for your Skullcandy headphones on your device. You will follow several steps depending on your device type:
Pairing On Android
- Navigate to Settings and tap Connections
- Press “Bluetooth” under Connections
- Tap on your Skullcandy device when it appears in the “Available Devices” list to connect it to your Android device
Pairing On iOS Devices
- Open Settings and tap “Bluetooth.” Activate Bluetooth
- Locate your Skullcandy headphones in the “OTHER DEVICES” list and tap on it to activate the connection
Pairing On MacOS
- Open the Apple menu on your computer and navigate to System Preferences
- Hit “Bluetooth”
- Locate your Skullcandy headphone on the list
- Click “Connect”
- Click “Accept” when asked
Pairing On Windows
- In the Windows search box, search for “Bluetooth.”
- Check whether Bluetooth is active in the “Bluetooth & other devices” window
- Click “Add Bluetooth or other devices” before selecting your Skullcandy device from the list
The LED should stop blinking once you pair your device successfully. You should also receive an audio confirmation for a successful connection.
Resetting Skullcandy Crusher Headphones
Perhaps you’ve followed the steps of how to pair Skullcandy Crusher wireless headphones but still can’t pair your device. You might need to reset your Crusher headphones by following the steps below:
- Press the volume up and volume down buttons simultaneously for at least four seconds
- Release the buttons immediately when the device produces two short beeps
You can now repeat the pairing process. If you still cannot connect your Skullcandy device, try to turn the device off and on. If the problem persists, restart your smartphone, computer, or any other device with which you want to pair your Skullcandy headphones.
Why Your Skullcandy Crushers Are Not Pairing
While it is rare for Skullcandy Crusher wireless headphones to fail to pair, it sometimes happens. Here are some of the common reasons you may be unable to connect your Skullcandy device:
- The connected device cannot be found: If you encounter this error, chances are you have not turned on your headphones or the Bluetooth function on your device
- Driver error: If you’re trying to connect your Skullcandy Crushers to your PC, pairing may be unsuccessful if your computer does not have the right audio driver
- Subjective error: This error may result from accidentally deactivating the audio headset on the player device
You can resolve these errors by resetting your Skullcandy headphones. You can also restart the device and repeat the pairing process.
Why Your Skullcandy Headphones Stop Connecting
If your Skullcandy Crusher wireless headphones suddenly stop connecting to your device, any of these situations may be the cause:
- The device is out of range of the headphones. Obstacles such as a wall often disrupt the connection between two devices
- The surrounding radio waves such as WiFi may affect your wireless headphones, leading to poor performance or lost connection
- Your Skullcandy Crusher has run out of power. In that case, your wireless headphones will suddenly turn off and lose connection when it depletes the battery
You can resolve the last situation by charging your headphones. To resolve the first two problems, you will need to disconnect the device and repeat the pairing process.
Related article – Skullcandy Headphones – Best to Buy
Frequently Asked Questions
How Can I Make Skullcandy Crusher Wireless Headphones Discoverable?
Press the power button for about five seconds to turn your Crusher headphones on and activate the pairing mode. The LED lights should blink and a voice will confirm pairing.
What Is The Process Of Pairing My Skullcandy Crusher Headphones To My iPhone?
Navigate to Settings and turn Bluetooth on. Then, tap on “Pair new device” in the Bluetooth menu. You will see your Skullcandy device added to the list. Tap on it to pair it with your iPhone.
What Is The Meaning Of The Red Light On Skullcandy Crusher Headphones?
If you have already paired your Crusher headphones with your device, they will automatically connect. In that case, the LED light will blink blue. If the light blinks red, your headset is disconnected.
Why Is My Skullcandy Crusher Headset Not Pairing?
You can reset your Skullcandy Crusher headphones if they are unable to pair. You will need to press the volume up and volume down buttons simultaneously for at least four seconds. Release the buttons when you hear two beeps. You can then try to pair your headphones again.
Skullcandy Crusher headphones are among the most popular wireless headphones today thanks to their excellent noise-canceling capability, build quality and sound quality. If you are wondering how to pair Skullcandy Crusher wireless headphones, simply follow the steps in this guide.
Several reasons could leave your headphones unable to pair, including low battery or lack of audio driver on your computer. Your headphones may also be off or the device could be out of range. You can resolve these problems by resetting your headphones and pairing them again.
We hope this article helps you pair your Skullcandy Crusher wireless headphones and get the best audio experience from your device.
Related article – Why Are My Bluetooth Headphones Not Connecting?